Just recently you may have updated your Galaxy Note 2 R950 with the latest VXALL1 Android 4.1.1 update. In this case, you most certainly lost all root access. Therefore you’re going to need a tutorial on how to root Galaxy Note 2 R950 running Android 4.1.1 VXALL1. In this article we explain exactly that. Make sure you follow the steps to root your Galaxy Note 2 R950 running Android 4.1.1 VXALL1 so that nothing bad happens to your device. Rooting is useful if you want to install custom recoveries, custom ROMs or other mods on your device.
(By the way, if you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!)
This rooting method for Galaxy Note 2 R950 running Android 4.1.1 VXALL1 uses CF-Auto-Root-t0lteusc-t0lteusc-schr950.zip to obtain root access, and you will need to use Odin.
!!! Important. Rooting your Galaxy Note 2 R950 running Android 4.1.1 VXALL1 will void your warranty. Also this procedure is not an official one, so bad things may happen to your device. For that, we cannot be held responsible for any damage. Continue on your own risk.
- Galaxy Note 2 R950 running Android 4.1.1 VXALL1.
- Full data backup.
- USB Debugging enabled from Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging.
- Galaxy Note 2 R950 drivers installed on your computer.
How to root Galaxy Note 2 R950 running Android 4.1.1 VXALL1:
- Extract the content from CF-Auto-Root-t0lteusc-t0lteusc-schr950.zip
- Extract the content from Odin v3.07
- Turn off the phablet.
- Reboot Galaxy Note 2 R950 in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Home + Power)
- Start Odin v3.07 (Right Click and press run as Administrator)
- Connect the Galaxy Note 2 R950 to your computer with the USB cable. Wait for Odin to recognize your device by showing the yellow box in the left upper corner.
- Click on PDA and add the file you extracted from CF-Auto-Root-t0lteusc-t0lteusc-schr950.zip
- When you are ready click on START
- At the end of the rooting process your Galaxy Note 2 R950 will reboot. That means the phone is rooted.
This is it. You now have your Galaxy Note 2 R950 running Android 4.1.1 VXALL1 rooted.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.