Updating your Galaxy Note 2 N7100to the latest UBDLL3 Android 4.1.2 will make your device lose all root access you previously had. If you are searching for a tutorial on how to root Galaxy Note 2 N7100 running UBDLL3 Android 4.1.2 than you should know that in this article we explain exactly that. Make sure you follow the steps to root your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 running UBDLL3 Android 4.1.2 so that nothing bad happens to your device.
This rooting method for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 running UBDLL3 Android 4.1.2 uses CF-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.zip to obtain root access, and you will need to use Odin. If you were looking for the root method for Galaxy Note 3, here is a guide with 3 methods about acquiring Root for Galaxy Note 3.
!!! Important. Rooting your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 running UBDLL3 Android 4.1.2 will void your warranty. Also this procedure is not an official one, so bad things may happen to your device. For that, we cannot be held responsible for any damage. Continue on your own risk.
- Galaxy Note 2 N7100 running UBDLL3 Android 4.1.2 .
- Full data backup.
- USB Debugging enabled from Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging.
- Galaxy Note 2 N7100 drivers installed on your computer.
How to root Galaxy Note 2 N7100 running UBDLL3 Android 4.1.2 :
- Extract the content from CF-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.zip
- Extract the content from Odin 3.07
- Turn off the device.
- Reboot Galaxy Note 2 N7100 in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
- Start Odin 3.07 (Right Click and press run as Administrator)
- Connect the Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to your computer with the USB cable. Wait for Odin to recognize your device by showing the yellow box in the left upper corner.
- Click on PDA and add the file you extracted from CF-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.zip
- When you are ready click on START
- At the end of the rooting process your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 will reboot. That means the phone is rooted.
This is it. You now have your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 running UBDLL3 Android 4.1.2 rooted.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: