- First, you should know that your phone should be running with Android Ice Cream Sandwich Rom. You will need to download the S-Voice APK and place it to the desktop of your device.
- Then, you will need to enable Unknown sources by accessing the Menu, Settings, Applications, Unknown sources. Mark the box to enable it.
- Using the USB Cable, connect the phone to your PC and transfer the S-Voice APK file to the internal storage of your phone.
- Now, you will need to disconnect the phone from your PC after the file has been transmitted and access My files. Tap the S-Voice APK file and install it. Once you have done that, go to Menu and launch the application.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool