- First, you should know that your phone should be running with Android Ice Cream Sandwich Rom. You will need to download the S-Voice APK and place it to the desktop of your device.
- Then, you will need to enable Unknown sources by accessing the Menu, Settings, Applications, Unknown sources. Mark the box to enable it.
- Using the USB Cable, connect the phone to your PC and transfer the S-Voice APK file to the internal storage of your phone.
- Now, you will need to disconnect the phone from your PC after the file has been transmitted and access My files. Tap the S-Voice APK file and install it. Once you have done that, go to Menu and launch the application.
Samsung launched the S-Voice application with Galaxy S3 offering competition for Siri offered by Apple. Galaxy S3 is the only phone which uses the S-Voice app as well as iPhone 4S is using Siri. However, XDA discovered a way to bring the S-Voice application to almost all smartphone into the market. If you want a better experience on your phone, you should try it. Follow the steps below to install it:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool