- adb shell
- cd /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases
- sqlite3 settings.db
- update system set value=0 where name='lock_pattern_autolock';
- update system set value=0 where name='lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently';
One of the great features provided by the Android operating system is the Pattern lock which is avoiding accidental taps on the phone. This feature should be activated first, by creating a pattern that will be used for unlocking the device. As any password, the pattern can easily be forgotten by the users which will start panic being unable to access the phone. There is one way to fix this. You will need to use ADB commands to bypass the pattern and get full access to your phone. Follow the steps below and learn how to do it.First, you should install ADB on your PC. Download it from the internet and make sure that you install it correctly. The program will work only if you have USB debugging enabled on your phone.So, you will need to connect the phone to the PC using the USB cable and open the folder where ADB is installed. Hold down the Shift button on the PC keyboard and right click on a blank area of the screen. Then, you will choose Open command window here. You will need to type the following commands into the Command Prompt Window opened:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool