Pop Up Video
If you didn’t discovered yet, you should know that your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is allowing you to perform multitasks while you watch a video. You can play games, send text messages or browsing the web when you play a video.
How to turn on the Pop Up Video
- You will have to tap Pop Up video while you are watching it using Video player. If you don’t see the Menu, you will have to tap the video.
- If you do that, the video will be shown in a small window and will be on the screen until it finishes.
- The video will remain on top and you will be able to control your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 normally.
- If you want to move it from an area to another, you will simply tap and hold it until you drag the window from side to side.
- If you want to close it, you will have tap the X found on the top right of the video. To pause it, you can simply tap the window.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: