If you are a Samsung Galaxy S5 user and you didn’t learn the way with you, we will tell you today how to change the wallpaper on your device.
Every time you buy a new device, the fun part of it is to personalize it. This new device becomes an extension of your personality. You can make this thing in two ways, one is to download and install the apps you like, the other one is to customize the software. To customize the software, one of the first things to is to change your wallpaper. Here are the steps:
1. You have to tap and hold the Home button to enter in the settings menu.
2. On the left corner, select wallpapers.
3. Choose the wallpaper with which you want to exchange the existent one. You can change the Home screen one or the Lock screen one.
4. You can choose from the ones that Samsung devices come with or select More images.
5. Choose from your gallery the photo you want to make your wallpaper.
6. Tap on the photo and select Set Wallpaper.
Now you have a new wallpaper on your S5. Do you like the wallpapers from Samsung or you use wallpapers from your Gallery?
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
December 10 2018
December 08 2018