The Galaxy S6 is arguably the best handset Sammy has ever produced. Does the handset beat Galaxy Note 4? That is the core question many are yet to get the answer for. Samsung’s Note 4 was a great product released two months ago. How does the Galaxy S6 compare with the Note 4?
Here is the comparison:
- Design — Leaked images of the S6 show that Sammy has gone an extra mile with this latest handset. S6 has a slim metal frame with stronger and posh materials. Moreover, there is an S6 Edge model version with a curved screen. Galaxy Note 4 looks like a large S5 with a pen.
- Processor — The S6 will run Exyons 7 series processer and the 64 bit processor. The S6 has teamed with the 3GB of RAM. The two versions of Galaxy Note 4 (the octa core Exyons 5 and the quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805) are also teamed with the 3GB of RAM.
- Storage — Rumors suggest that the S6 will come in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB with expandable storage. Galaxy Note 4 has 32GB but the storage can be expanded through a micro SD Card
- Battery life — The S6 is rumored to have 2600mAh battery. Surprisingly, the battery is smaller than that of Samsung’s S5. The S6’s 64 bit processors are said to be optimized such that the battery life is longer than S5’s. Note 4 has a giant battery; a 3220mAh model. According to rumors, the effective processor in the S6 is said to deliver the same battery life than Note 4.
- Display — The S6 is said to have a 5.5 inch QHD display with a 2560 X 1440 resolution. The Note 4 has a 5.7-inch display with the same resolution.
- Camera — The front Camera in the Samsung S6 is 5 Megapixels while the rear camera is 19 Megapixels. Note 4 have a 16 Megapixels rear camera and the front camera is 3.7 Megapixels.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: