OnePlus 3T is the most recent Android smartphone from OnePlus. The device has been a great success for the features it brings to the table when compared to its price tag. Though it is quite expensive when compared to its predecessor, it offers incredible and unique features to make up for it.
However, just like any other device, the OnePlus 3T problems such as battery draining, Bluetooth issues, WiFi issues, NFC icon issue and much more. Here is a roundup of some common OnePlus 3T problems and fixes.
Some OnePlus 3T users have complained that the handset is draining abnormally even when the device is not in use. There are several reasons to this issue. It could be that the device has a software glitch that would require an update to fix it.
QUICK NOTE: Free firmware downloads are made possible thanks in part to BlueHost Hosting & Dedicated Servers – Updato's #1 choice for hosting and storage solutions! Show your support and check 'em out.
- If the device is running Oxygen OS 3.5.X, the problem is the OxygenOS itself. In this situation, you should wait for an official update that fixes this problem.
- Third party applications may be the cause of the problem. Boot your device to see if the problem persists. If it doesn’t, then a third party app is the root of the problem. Find the app and uninstall it.
- Go to the battery section in the Settings and see if there is any of the installed applications are consuming too much power. Install it and find an alternative.
Google services and apps not working
When you are trying to use some Google applications like Hangouts or Gmail, you may encounter error messages saying ‘Gmail is having trouble with the Google Play Services’ or ‘Google Play Services error.’
- Try uninstalling the Google plus application.
- Head to Settings > Apps and scroll down to Google Play Services and tap it. Hit on the 3-vertical dots on the top right corner and then choose uninstall Updates
- Deactivate the Android Device manager.
- Go to Apps in the Settings and then repeat Uninstall updates for Google Play Services. You will see a new error saying that Google Play Services should be updated. Install the latest updates and the applications should work as expected.
Some OnePlus 3T users are complaining that the auto-rotate feature is not working well with their handsets. The phone stays in the portrait mode even after switching it to a landscape orientation.
- According to some users, a simple reboot addresses this issue.
- A rogue third party app can be the cause. To see if this is the case, boot your handset in Safe Mode to see if the issue persists. If it does, uninstall any application that you recently added.
- It can also be an issue with the G-sensor and accelerometer. Go to Google Play Store and download an application such as GPS& Status Toolbox and then re-calibrate the device’s sensor.
- Finally, download an application like Rotation Control that will you allow you to trigger the switch manually to a landscape orientation.
Connectivity problems are very common especially if you have purchased a new smartphone. Here are some workarounds for those having WiFi issues.
- Turn off your router, wait a while and then wait for a few seconds and then turn it back on.
- Forget the WiFi network and enter the details again.
- Deactivate the power saving.
- Make sure the MAC address is recognized by the router. To do this, go to Settings > About
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
October 22 2018
January 12 2017