- GT-I9500 - International Galaxy S4 with no LTE and with Exynos 5 Octa 1.6GHz CPU
- GT-I9505 - International Galaxy S4 with LTE and Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz CPU
- GT-I9508 - Chinese version of the Galaxy S4
- SHV-300 - Korean Version for SK Telecom/KT/LG Telecom with LTE and Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz
- SCH-I545 - Verizon US Galaxy S4 with LTE and Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz
- SPH-720 - Sprint US Galaxy S4 with LTE and Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz
- SGH-I337 - AT&T US Galaxy S4 with LTE and Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz
Samsung Galaxy S4, also known as GT-I9500, was recently launched in New York and there are already a lot of questions regarding its availability, types of processor used and so on. Until now it has made a good impression among users.One common issue with Samsung phones is that they have different version numbers depending on the country and carrier they belong to. This happens to all Samsung devices. For example US carries each have its own version of the Galaxy S4 as they do with older Galaxy devices. It is important to know the version of your phone if you want to install Custom ROMs or manually install updates. If you install something that was developed for a different version than you risk bricking your phone completely.The Galaxy S4 originally carries version series GT-I9500, but here are also other versions that you should know about:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool