Pandoriam ROM, developed by XDA member ‘btemtd’, is based on the smooth and fast ROM XXELKC Android 4.1.2 ported for Galaxy S# LTE I9305. The ROM offers a lot of customization and tweaks and also allows you to customize the installation because it uses AROMA installer. The PANDORIAM Rom v4.5 is also based on Android 4.1.2 XXELKC ported especially for the LTE version of the Galaxy S3.
Here are some of the features of PANDORIAM Custom ROM for Galaxy S3 I9305 LTE:
- The option to have 4×6 HomeScreen & 5×6 AppDrawer & Scrolling Wallpaper, Stock Touchwiz with Scroll or No Scroll & Many more launchers
- Init.d support and Busybox added
Zipaligned all *.apk files
De-odexed /system/framework & /system/app
- Improved UI
- Smart Rotation(4.1.2)
- Take picture in video player 4.1.2
Optional Music players
FlashPlayer 11 (JB)
- All apps updated to the latest version available
- Most important Samsung apps kept installed and updated to 4.2
- Of course these are just some of the features of Pandoriam Custom ROM, there are many others also.
!!! Before proceeding any further, you have to understand that you are installing this ROM on your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for anything that happens to your phone. Here is a useful article about the risks of installing Custom ROMs.
QUICK NOTE: Free firmware downloads are made possible thanks in part to BlueHost Hosting & Dedicated Servers – Updato's #1 choice for hosting and storage solutions! Show your support and check 'em out.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305 LTE
- CWM Recovery
- A full data backup
How to install PANDORIAM Rom on Galaxy S3 I9305:
- Download Pandoriam_v_4.5.zip and place the file on the sd card of your phone.
- Turn off the device
- Enter Recovery Mode ( Press Volume up + Power + Home buttons)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Choose ‘ Install zip from sd card’ and select the zip file from step 1
- Then use the AROMA options and select what you want installed and what you don’t want installed on your ROM
- If you want to start the AROMA installation again because you want something changed, do a full data wipe first.
- When the installation is done, restart the device and you will have PANDORIAM v4.5 Custom ROM installed on your device.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: