This is Stock Android 4.1.2 for Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTe with some modifications: it is rooted with busybox installed, with unsecured boot.img.
The ROM contains everything that Stock ROM has. All the features and apps. So this is only to have the ROM rooted and if you want, deodexed. There’s no need to search for how to root Galaxy Note 2 N7105 if you install this.
This is more a ROM that developers may use in order to create Custom ROMs with this as a base. But you can also install this if you don’t want to bother rooting and deodexing your already installed stock ROM.
!!! Before installing this, make sure you understand the risks. If anything bad happens to your device, we cannot be held responsible for it.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE
- Custom Recovery
How to install Android 4.1.2 rooted on Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE:
- Download Odexed Android 4.1.2 ROM or Deodexed Android 4.1.2 ROM and place it on your sd card
- Turn off the device
- Enter Recovery Mode ( Press Home + Power + Volume Up in the same time)
- Perform a Wipe cache/dalvik
- Select ‘ install zip from sd card’ and choose the file at step 1
- Wait for the installation to complete and reboot
Now you have stock Android 4.1.2 rooted installed on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: