- Lumosity - developed by Lumos Labs, Inc., this is arguably the best Android app to train your brain. Lumosity is a classic Android app that trains your memory and attention. Used by more than 60 million people across the world, this app is certainly a great way to challenge your brain. The good thing about Lumosity is that it’s designed by neuroscientists to train your memory, attention and other faculties of the mind. A free version is available in the Google Play Store, although you’ll easily be compelled to upgrade for a better experience.
- Brain Trainer Special — similar to Lumosity, this Android application features a number of games that allow you to memorize letter sequences and phone numbers. More so, you get to solve an assortment of mathematical problems that will definitely help keep your mind in good shape. Brain Trainer Special is available free of charge, although a PRO version is also available.
- Positive Activity Jackpot — this is another classic Android app to train your brain and keep your mental faculties in tip-top shape. PAJ employs a behavioral therapy referred to as pleasant event scheduling. As it happens, this therapy has been used before to overcome depression and at the same time cultivate resilience. You get a lot of features that will help you enjoy your everyday life. You can also invite your buddies to participate in.
- Fits Brain Trainer — a superb Android app to train your brain, Fits Brain trainer features a massive collection of over 360 unique puzzles and games that are geared towards stretching the limits of your mental faculty. This app makes sessions harder as you advance through the stages, effectively leading to enhanced mental agility. You can keep track of your progress all though, as well as get training recommendations.
The brain is one of the most important organs in your body. Whether you’re a student, an employee, a parent or a business person, your mind is your defining difference. Some people are able to make decisions faster than others. In the same way, some of us are impressive learners, while others are notably slow learners. The differences across the human race are innumerable, and a significant proportion of these can be attributed to variations in brainpower. At a time when smartphones are the order of the day, developers and psychologists have partnered to make available apps that can train your brain. In this post, we look at a section of the best Android apps to train your brain.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool