- Snapseed: Nic Software is the Company behind this app. You can easily have a quality photo with this best android photo editor app since it has the auto correct feature which enhances contrast, exposure and also colours. This is all done in a single tap. Some of the effects you’ll experience with this app include white balance, shadows, and saturation. It also has the tune image feature which lets you improvise on the brightness of a particular photo. You can then share the photos via email and the app is now free. So go right ahead and get it from the Google Play Store.
- PicSay: This app is unique in its way, enabling Android users to add some Word Balloons, stickers and also titles to a particular photo. You can arrange all these anywhere on the photo and in the long last you will end up with an outstanding photo you can share with your friends. The app also enables you to perform other adjustments on the contrast and the brightness of a photo.
- AfterFocus: With this best android photo editor app, you are able to create some stunning photos. One would think that they were taken using a top quality camera. For depth, you can apply the BG focus and also apply the focus on individual objects.
- Shape’d: The fancy fonts on this top android photo editor enables users to draw letters on a photo. You can choose a background colour and afterwards rotate that image to an angle of your choice. This application has received positive ratings on the Google Play Store, where most of the users who’ve downloaded it seem to like it. Photo Grid: This android photo editing app has received high ratings and the main reason people choose it is the due to the fact that one can write some texts on a photo, add filters and also create borders.
With the emergence of android smartphones, most people use their phones in taking photos thus there’s no need of carrying their digital cameras with them. Smartphone manufacturers have also played a great task in making sure that they’re making phones having high megapixel sensors so that to improve on quality of photos. To get a perfect image with your smartphone, here is a list of some of the best photo editing apps.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool