While many of the “Not-too-Young” class of people blame smart phones and apps on creating alienation in today’s society, these gadgets and apps also play their role in bringing people together. Today, we have hundreds of dating apps making it possible to find the perfect match with a simple swipe. Please read on as this guide is intended to make you feel at home with 3 of the trendiest dating apps in the Android world.
Tinder is one of the popular dating apps you’d certainly want to try. It is quite easy to setup on your Android cell phone. Some of its features will really make you realize how easily you can find the person of your choice and setup a date.
- You just need to login to you Facebook account and the app will upload all the information it needs to activate your profile, including your name, image and age etc.
- It offers anonymous search of profiles.
- Just tap on the profile and see more images, mutual friends and interests.
- If you like a person and the profile on your screen, swipe right to show you’re interested in knowing the person. You can also reject a person by swiping left.
- If you and the person you’re seeing swipe right, the app will notify both of you and offers you to send messages to each other.
- The app will not tell you how other person feels about you, unless it’s something you really wanted to know – compliments and praises.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
It is another free app for Android with a reputation of data driven dating site. The mobile app consists of all the functions a dating site has. Some features include:
- Building a profile
- Checking profiles and rating them
- Chatting potential dates and taking part in quizzes
- You can also upload new photos in your profile, through your cell phone.
Match.com offers nice dating experience to Android cell phone users without spending a penny. This free dating app offers good features to help you enjoy your dating experience:
- You can create online profiles free of cost
- Upload your photos and add “Winks”
- You will receive daily updates of new matches around.
- If you’re a subscribed member, you will be able to check who has seen your profile or “liked” your photos.
- The iOS version offers “Stream” to checkout nearby matches instantly and enables you to send “like” or dating pass to the one you liked.
- Android version offers Android Wear integration enabling you to search, send messages and like/dislike matches through your smartwatch.
So, which one are you interested in?
Have fun, save time and find instant matches with these exciting dating apps. The chances are, you’re going to get your match pretty soon!
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
December 23 2017
March 14 2017