US carrier Verizon has released another update for their branded Samsung Galaxy S4. The update is a stability improvement for Android 4.3 meant to fix certain issues that users have reported.
Update VRUEMK2 released for Verizon's Galaxy S4 has the following changelog:
Verzion provides the following information about update VRUEMK2:
- Improved E-mail Connectivity
- Consistent Data roaming in Canada and Mexico
- Automatic Power On after update is completed
- Added compatibility for non-Samsung chargers to function correctly
- Improved data connections when using proxy servers
- Approximately 329.5MB in size
- Approx. 8-10 minutes download time
- 8-10 minutes install time
A message should appear on the screen telling you that an update is available. You can choose download now or download later. If you want to update later, go to Settings, About Phone, System Updates.