- Fixes errors with Google Play Store update and download.
- Issues with Visual Voice Mail accessibility are now resolved.
- Settings menu now include Google "Search".
- Amazon Music app is now gone.
- A "Send Premium SMS" option has been added to the Application manager settings.
- Now a USB connection automatically brings up USB options such as File Transfer.
- Video calls can now be answered as voice calls, and when they are, the call audio is directed to the earpiece automatically. By default the video call audio will be routed from the speaker.
Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge on the Verizon Wireless have begun receiving software updates. According to the changelog, both the updates will include improvements as well as bug fixes. The update will bring a similar version number for both the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge bumping it to MMB29K.G925VVRU4CPD2. Some of the things to expect include:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool