If you want your device to always be on the trend, you need to keep it updated. It’s the same case for the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5369 also known as Samsung Galaxy Young. You have to search for the latest updates for it all the time.
The latest Android firmware available for Galaxy Y is Android 2.3.6 and was released for Countries such as: Portugal, France, Singapore, Philippines and Thailand.
You can update your Galaxy Y S5369 using 3 main methods:
- Using OTA. You can update your Samsung phone with Over The Air updates, if your device supports it. The update will pop up on your screen when it will be released in your country.
- Using Samsung Kies. Another way to keep your Galaxy Y S5369 updated is by using Kies. Here’s a guide that shows you how to update Samsung Galaxy Y with KIES.
- Using ODIN. !!! This is not an official update method. Therefore we do not encourage you to update your phone using it. However, it has been proved to be a safe method of installing a Stock ROM on Samsung devices. Usually people who root or install Custom ROMs on their Galaxy Y S5369 and want to return to Stock ROM, which is the official firmware from Samsung, will use this method. But first, you will have to download the update files for your country.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
Here’s a list with the latest update files for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5369 provided by Sammobile that you have to download:
- Portugal (TPH) – Download Update S5360XXLH2
- France – Download Update S5360XXLJ1
- Singapore – Download Update S5360DXLJ1
- Philippines – Download Update S5360DXLJ1
- Thailand – Download Update S5360DXLJ1
- India – Download Update S5360DDLF2
- Germany – Download Update S5360XXLE1
Now that you have downloaded the update files, you can follow the steps in this guide –> How to update Galaxy Y S5369 using ODIN.
If you didn’t find your device in the list, go to Sammobile’s website and search for your Country. Then come back and follow the guide that will tell you how to install the update.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: