The latest firmware for Galaxy W GT-I8150 is Android 2.3.6 and it is available for several countries. The latest updates were released for Italy, Iraq, Tunisia and Egypt.
It is important to keep your Galaxy W GT-I8150 updated because usually updates fix bugs and other issues that keep your device from working flawlessly. Some important fixes that an update brings are battery life improvements, increased stability and a better UI (User Interface).
There are 3 ways you to update your Galaxy W GT-I8159:
- Via OTA. You can update your Galaxy W if it supports Over The AIr updates by waiting for the official update to pop up on your screen.
- Via Samsung Kies. Check out this guide that will show you how to update Galaxy W GT-I8150 with Samsung Kies.
- Via ODIN. This last method is not an official one therefore it is not recommended. However, if your are aware of development projects for your phone, if you rooted your GT-I8150 or if you have a Custom ROM and would like to return to Stock ROM, you can do it using ODIN. First you will have to download the update files for Galaxy W GT-I8150 for your country. (Check out the list below).
The latest updates for Galaxy W GT-I8150 are provided by Sammobile. Here’s a list with the latest updates available.
- Italy – Download Update I8150XXLMG
- Nordic countries – Download Update I8150XXLMD
- Iraq – Download Update I8150JPLM8
- Tunisia – Download Update I8150JPLM8
- Egypt – Download Update I8150JPLM7
- China – Download Update I8150ZCLG1
- UAE – Download Update I8150JPLM7
- Honk Kong –Download Update I8150ZSLM4
- Morocco (MAT) – Download Update I8150JPLM8
- Morocco (MED) – Download Update I8150JPLM8
If your country isn’t on the list, go visit Sammobile.com and download the update files for your country and then come back to see how you can install that update.
Now that you have downloaded the update files, you can install the update by following the steps in this guide –> How to update Galaxy W GT-I8150 using ODIN.
Make sure you always update your Samsung phone with the latest firmware if you want it to work at its maximum potential. Also be careful if you are going to choose the Odin installation, make sure you know what you are doing.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: