- Download GT-N7100_TLA_N7105XXDLL1_N7105TLADLL1_N7105XXDLK7.zip
- Extract the contents of the zip file on your PC
- Download Odin
- BACKUP YOUR DATA.
- Turn off the device
- Run Odin
- Turn on the device in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Power + Home buttons)
- Connect the device to the computer via USB
- Wait for Odin to register the device
- Add the respective files to the PDA, CSC and MODEM options in ODIN
- Do not add anything to PIT and make sure Re-partition it is NOT checked
- When you are ready to begin the installation press Start.
- Wait for the installation to end. The Galaxy Note 2 will then reboot
The update for Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 for Android 4.1.2 was released. No leak, this is an official release from Samsung. The update was released in Sweden and can be installed via OTA or Kies. The update for the International version of Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE was officially released but will not arrive in all regions at the same time. If you want, you can manually install Android 4.1.2 XXDLK1 from Sweden on your Galaxy Note 2 LTE using ODIN. Firmware details: Base Firmware: N7105XXDLL1(4.1.2) Modem: N7105XXDLK7 CSC: N7105TLADLL1 Build Date: 30-11-2012 Changlist: 625720 !!! This is an official update, but manually installing a firmware is a risky procedure and may also void your warranty. We cannot be held responsible for any damage that will occur to your device. Make sure you know what you are doing before proceeding with the installation. !!! This is the firmware that was released in Sweden. How to update Galaxy Note 2 LTE N7105 to Android 4.1.2 XXDLL1:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool