- Resolved dual SIM selection settings bug.
- For OTG, additional exFAT and NTFS support.
- Google panorama and photo-sphere bugs fixed.
- Quick settings to adjust the screen temperature.
- Launcher settings now include an option to hide the search bar.
- Security Patches included.
- Holiday-themed Wallpapers.
- General bug fixes and enhancements.
OnePlus has already began bringing Christmas cheers to OnePlus 2 owners. The company has made good their promise for software updates to their OnePlus devices, by rolling out an update of Oxygen OS 2.2. which is its own branched version of the Android software, to the OnePlus 2 smartphone.The update which has just began rolling out, will include a couple of bug fixes as well as security patches. Issues on the Google camera such as panorama and photo-sphere have been resolved with the ability to customize the temperature of the screen directly from the quick settings. This means the display colors are now adjustable, which is an essential feature for readers at night. In addition, a fix for the current dual sim selection issue has also been included.The full list of the tweaks featured are as follows:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool