- A new design for the status bar header
- Additional double-tap fixes
- The Recents button can now be used to navigate through Recents, return to last used app, as well as return to the current app.
- About screen in app.
- An option has been added to restart SystemUI.
- Feature to force English app language.
- Switching between app themes.
- Translations for Dutch, Polish, Thai, French, Farsi, Ukrainian, Russian, Turkish, and Vietnamese and Korean.
N-ify is an Xposed module launched back in March that is built to emulate a couple of Android N's best features. Initially, it only provided a few Android N features including subtitles for the Settings menu (the descriptions displayed under the main sections in the Settings menu) and a double-tap feature for switching to the last used app. However, the latest 0.2.0 version has just been released and it brings additional functionality.According to the changelog, this huge update introduces three major features that were previously only available on the Android N preview: the latest quick settings, the newly designed notification and the newly designed recents. But the list doesn't end there, here are more features to check out for:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool