- Moto Body has enhanced calorie calculation, to now take into account the heart rate when burned calories are being calculated.
- Moto Body now continuously updates the heart rate measures.
- Android Security patch updated to May 1st 2016.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
A new update with a MWD49B build number, has begun rolling out to the Moto 360 and the second generation Moto 360. This minor Android Wear update adds vital security patches and a few undisclosed improvements to the two smartwatches' stability, as well as a couple of enhancements to Moto Body's fitness app.Based on the changelog posted by Motorola, the details are as follows:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool