- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 T889
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Note 2 T889 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Galaxy Note 2 users in the USA using T-Mobile's services can now update their device to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. T-Mobile has brought this update to fix some bugs and of course to make the device run better. The update is not Android 4.1.2 but at least the users are receiving something from their subscriber. It is important that you keep your device updated to the latest firmware version if you want the best out of it. You can update your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 T889 with the latest Android 4.1.1 UVALL4 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 T889 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.1 UVALL4 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 4.1.1 UVALL4 official firmware details: PDA: T889UVALL4 CSC: T889TMBALL4 Version: 4.1.1 Date: 2013-01-10 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool