- SHV-E250L Galaxy Note 2
- Full data backup
- SHV-E250L Galaxy Note 2 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
The Korean branded Galaxy Note 2, version number SHV-E250L is now receiving the Android 4.1.2 update. This is a reason of joy for the many Galaxy Note 2 users because the update improved the predecessor OS with new features, apps and performance improvements. Get the best out of your Galaxy Note 2 right now, don't wait another second. You will see how good the device will perform as soon as you update it to the latest firmware available for your specific version.You can update your SHV-E250L Galaxy Note 2 with the latest Android 4.1.2 KLVMA3 Jelly Bean by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your SHV-E250L Galaxy Note 2 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.2 KLVMA3 Jelly Bean manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this.Android 4.1.2 KLVMA3 Jelly Bean official firmware details:PDA: E250LKLVMA3 CSC: E250LLGTVLK2 Version: 4.1.2 Date: 2013-01-11Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool