- Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690
- Full data backup
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 is one of the older model from Samsung, but luckily, it is still receiving updates from the mother company. The latest update available, the S5690XXLL1, was released for Hungary and Netherlands not long ago. Of course, the update brings you some fixes and some overall improvements of the phone performance. Make sure you always keep in touch with the latest updates if you wantyour device tu run at its best the whole time. If you're not thinking about changing your phone very soon, then updating it at least gives you something new about it. You can update your Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 with the latest Android 2.3.6 XXLL1 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 2.3.6 XXLL1 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 2.3.6 XXLL1 official firmware details: PDA: S5690XXLL1 CSC: S5690OXXLL1 Hungary, S5690XENLJ1 Netherlands Version: 2.3.6 Date: 2012-12-18 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool