- I9300 Galaxy S3
- Full data backup
- I9300 Galaxy S3 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Android 4.1.2 ZSEMA1 is now ready to run on Galaxy S3 devices from Hong Kong. As this is one the Samsung's flagship devices it is expected that millions of users will get the Android 4.1.2 update and that will definitely take a while. For now, Hong Kong users should be happy because it got to them also. The update brings bug fixes, new features and other performance tweaks that previous version did't have. Keep your phone update to the latest firmware if you want the best of the best from your Galaxy S3. You can update your I9300 Galaxy S3 with the latest ZSEMA1 Android 4.1.2 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your I9300 Galaxy S3 supports it. However, you can also choose to install ZSEMA1 Android 4.1.2 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. ZSEMA1 Android 4.1.2 official firmware details: PDA: I9300ZSEMA1 CSC: I9300OZSEMA1 Version: 4.1.2 Date: 2013-01-07 Regions: China, Hong Kong Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool