- Galaxy Y S5363
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Y S5363 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Galaxy Y is still one of the older models made by the Korean Company, but as you can see it is still benefiting from updates directly from the Samsung headquarters. This time, it is the nordic European countries such as Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Faroe Islands, Greenland and Åland that got the Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread update. The update isn't a very spectacular one but it does fix some of the bugs and issues stated in previous versions. You can update your Galaxy Y S5363 with the latest XXLL1 Android 2.3.6 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy Y S5363 supports it. However, you can also choose to install XXLL1 Android 2.3.6 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. XXLL1 Android 2.3.6 official firmware details: PDA: S5363XXLL1 CSC: S5363NEELL1 Version: 2.3.6 Date: 2013-01-07 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool