- Galaxy Tab 2 P5110
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Tab 2 P5110 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
The XXCLK7 update for the Galaxy Tab 2 P5110 brings Android 4.1.1 in Argentina. This update succeeds the Android 4.0.4 version and brings several improvements on the overall performance, appearance and other features. Galaxy Tab 2 is one of the top tablets on the market and users should receive updates for it on a continuous basis. It is important to search for the latest updates if you want your device to always run at its maximum potential.You can update your Galaxy Tab 2 P5110 with the latest Android 4.1.1 XXCLK7 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy Tab 2 P5110 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.1 XXCLK7 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this.Android 4.1.1 XXCLK7 official firmware details:PDA: P5110XXCLK7 CSC: P5110UVSCLL1 Version: 4.1.1 Date: 2013-01-10Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool