- Galaxy S3 SHV-E210L
- Full data backup
- Galaxy S3 SHV-E210L drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Samsung Galaxy S3 SHV-E210L is the Korean version of the flagship device and it is now the happy owner of the latest Android 4.1.2 version. Most certainly the update fixes certain bugs and issues that were brought to the attention of Samsung. If you had problems with your device you should know that keeping it updated will help in eliminating some of the issues. Always install the latest firmware on your device. See for yourself what are the benefits of this update by installing it on your Galaxy S3.You can update your Galaxy S3 SHV-E210L with the latest Android 4.1.2 KLJLL7 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy S3 SHV-E210L supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.2 KLJLL7 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this.Android 4.1.2 KLJLL7 official firmware details:PDA: E210LKLJLL7 CSC: E210LLGTALL5 Version: 4.1.2 Date: 2012-12-31Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool