- Galaxy S3 Mini I8190L
- Full data backup
- Galaxy S3 Mini I8190L drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Galaxy S3 Mini, launched in November 2012 last year, can now be updated to Android 4.1.1 in Ecuador, Chile (Telefonica) and Panama (Claro) with version series UBALL1. The Galaxy S3 Mini is the little brother of the flagship device of 2012, the S3, but it still brings out some interesting features. A 1 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU and a 5 MP, 2592x1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash Camera with 1 GB RAM still place the device somewhere in the middle. If you are the owner of this device you can now benefit from the Android 4.1.1 update.You can update your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190L with the latest Android 4.1.1 UBALL1 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190L supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.1 UBALL1 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this.Android 4.1.1 UBALL1 official firmware details:PDA: I8190LUBALL1 CSC: I8190LTFGALK2 Version: 4.1.1 Date: 2012-12-27Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool