- Galaxy S3 Mini I8190
- Full data backup
- Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Galaxy S3 Mini, even though is just a litter brother of the Galaxy S3, is still benefiting from the latest Android version 4.1.2. This time is the users of La Fleur in Russia, Baltic, Slovenia, Luxembourg and Bulgaria and Play in Poland. This Android 4.1.2 version is noted with series XXAMA2 and brings the latest apps and features as well as performance improvements to the phone. Galaxy S3 Mini, even though not as powerful as its bigger brother, still presents great interest to users all over the world. You can update your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 with the latest XXAMA2 Android 4.1.2 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 supports it. However, you can also choose to install XXAMA2 Android 4.1.2 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. XXAMA2 Android 4.1.2 official firmware details: PDA: I8190XXAMA2 CSC: I8190QBLAMA1 / I8190PRTAMA1 / I8190QUXAMA1 / I8190QXXAMA1 / I8190QXEAMA1 Version: 4.1.2 Date: 2013-01-11 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool