- Galaxy S3 M440S
- Full data backup
- Galaxy S3 M440S drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Galaxy S3 M440S, the South Korean branded version of the flagship device of 2012 is now ready to be installed to the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. The update comes as the successor of Android 4.1.1 and brings with it a lot of improvements, new tweaks, new stuff and possibly some bug fixes and performance improvements. The update is absolutely necessary, especially with the many complaints that Android 4.1.1 got from Galaxy S3 owners all over the world. You can update your Galaxy S3 M440S with the latest Android 4.1.2 KSJLL5 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy S3 M440S supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.2 KSJLL5 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 4.1.2 KSJLL5 official firmware details: PDA: M440SKSJLL5 CSC: M440SSKTALK4 Version: 4.1.2 Date: 2012-12-26 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool