- Galaxy S3 I9305
- Full data backup
- Galaxy S3 I9305 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Android 4.1.2 has already became an international subject of talking among Galaxy S3 users, and now, LTE users of the Galaxy S3 in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Faroe Islands, Greenland can join the discussion as earlier this week they received the Android 4.1.2 update. If you didn't know, the Android 4.1.2 version is bringing in the Premium Suit pack with lots of new apps and features and performance improvements that elp you take advantage of the powerful processor and all that RAM memory.You can update your Galaxy S3 I9305 with the latest Android 4.1.2 XXBMA3 Jelly Bean by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy S3 I9305 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.2 XXBMA3 Jelly Bean manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this.Android 4.1.2 XXBMA3 Jelly Bean official firmware details:PDA: I9305XXBMA3 CSC: I9305NEEBMA1 Version: 4.1.2 Date: 2013-01-11Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool