- Galaxy S3 I9305
- Full data backup
- Galaxy S3 I9305 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
The people subscribing to Orange in France and owing a Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305 LTE can now feel the full Android experience with the latest Android 4.1.2 version XXBMA1. The update brings lots of improvements and new features such as the premium suit pack and others. The LTE version of the Galaxy S3 is better because it has 2 GB RAM instead of 1 GB but there are also other differences. If you want to experience the latest apps and the latest features in Android 4.1.2 you should update imediately.You can update your Galaxy S3 I9305 with the latest Android 4.1.2 XXBMA1 Jelly Bean by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy S3 I9305 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.2 XXBMA1 Jelly Bean manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this.Android 4.1.2 XXBMA1 Jelly Bean official firmware details:PDA: I9305XXBMA1 CSC: I9305FTMBMA1 Version: 4.1.2 Date: 2013-01-07Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool