- Galaxy Note N8000
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Note N8000 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Galaxy Note N8000, the Note tablet from Samsung can now be used at its potential because of the Android 4.1.2 update. The XXCMA1 Android 4.1.2 is available for German users and improves the overall performance of the tablet, brings new features and some bug fixes. See for yourself how great Android 4.1.2 really is. There is nothing cooler than updating your device to an operating system that makes it look like you've got yourself a new tablet. You can update your Galaxy Note N8000 with the latest Android 4.1.2 XXCMA1 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy Note N8000 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.2 XXCMA1 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 4.1.2 XXCMA1 official firmware details: PDA: N8000XXCMA1 CSC: N8000OLBBLL3 Version: 4.1.2 Date: 2012-12-21 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool