- Galaxy Music Duos S6012
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Music Duos S6012 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Android 4.0.4 also known as Ice Cream Sandwich has hit the Galaxy Music Duos S6012 not long ago and it is available for download as we speak. If you decide to install the update manually it means you may have a Custom ROM installed or your official updating methods didn't work. It is important that you install this update because it will really increase the overall performance of your device. The XWALL1 update is available for Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and India. You can update your Galaxy Music Duos S6012 with the latest Android 4.0.4 XWALL1 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy Music Duos S6012 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.0.4 XWALL1 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 4.0.4 XWALL1 official firmware details: PDA: S6012XWALL1 CSC: S6012ODDALL1 Version: 4.0.4 Date: 2012-12-04 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool