- Galaxy Camera
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Camera drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Shortly after the Galaxy Camera GC100 update to Android 4.1.2 arrived in the UK, it also arrived in Argentina where people can now access the new update. The Galaxy Camera has a Super Clear LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors and a 16.3 MP, 4608×3456 pixels, autofocus, 21x optical zoom, pop-up Xenon flash. It is simply the ultimate Android devices for taking pictures. Read on to see how you can manually update the device to Jelly Bean 4.1.2.You can update your Galaxy Camera with the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean GC100UBBLL2 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy Camera supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean GC100UBBLL2 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this.Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean GC100UBBLL2 official firmware details:PDA : GC100UBBLL2CSC: GC100UUBBLL2Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool