- Galaxy Camera GC100
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Camera GC100 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
One of the later inventions of the Samsung Corporation, the Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 is proud to say it just received the Android 4.1.2 update. This is a great thing knowing that it just received the Android 4.1.1 update in some regions and that 4.1.2 is not even available on flagship devices such as the Galaxy S2. The update was first released in the UK and carries version series XXBLL7. Fore more information about how to update your Galaxy Camera to Android 4.1.2 please continue reading our tutorial. You can update your Galaxy Camera GC100 with the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXBLL7 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy Camera GC100 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXBLL7 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXBLL7 official firmware details: PDA: GC100XXBLL7 CSC: GC100OXABLL7 Version: 4.1.2 Date: 2012-12-28 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool