- Galaxy ACE S5839i
- Full data backup
- Galaxy ACE S5839i drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
A new update for French subscribers of Orange services has been released for the Galaxy ACE S5839i. It's an Android 2.3.6 version that brings in new bug fixes and some performance improvements. Keep your phone updated to the latest Android version all the time, because it will help your phone act at its maximum capacity all the time. You can update your Galaxy ACE S5839i with the latest Android 2.3.6 BVLK2 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy ACE S5839i supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 2.3.6 BVLK2 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this. Android 2.3.6 BVLK2 official firmware details: PDA: S5839IBVLK2 CSC: S5839IFTMLK1 Version: 2.3.6 Date: 2012-12-03 Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool