- Galaxy ACE S5830M
- Full data backup
- Galaxy ACE S5830M drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Android 2.3.6 is nowhere near the latest Android version ever released, but at least it can make your Galaxy ACE S5830M more stable and to run a little better. In December several countries received the Android 2.3.6 MWHLK2 update, among which there is Colombia, Costa Rica and Panama. Make sure you keep your Galaxy phone updated because Google always sends improvements via these updates and your phone will really need them. Also there may bug fixes that you don't even know about.You can update your Galaxy ACE S5830M with the latest Android 2.3.6 MWHLK2 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy ACE S5830M supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 2.3.6 MWHLK2 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this.Android 2.3.6 MWHLK2 official firmware details:PDA: S5830MWHLK2CSC: S5830MCOLLK3, S5830MICELK1, S5830MUWHLK1Version: 2.3.6Date: 2012-12-05Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool