- Galaxy Ace GT-S5839i
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Ace GT-S5839i drivers installed on your computer6
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Android 2.3.6 for Galaxy Ace GT-S5839i was recently released in December for several countries and some subscribing companies. The update is available for Czech Republic (Vodafone), Germany (Vodafone), Spain (Vodafone), Italy (Vodafone) and France (SFR) and contains the improved Android 2.3.6 that fixes some bugs and improves the overall performance of the device.You can update your Galaxy Ace GT-S5839i with the latest Android 2.3.6 BULL1 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy Ace GT-S5839i supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 2.3.6 BULL1 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this.Android 2.3.6 BULL1 official firmware details:PDA: S5839IBULL1CSC: S5839IVDCLH1, S5839IVD2LH1, S5839IATLLH1, S5839IOMNLH1, S5839IOMNLH1.Version: 2.3.6Date: 2012-12-06Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool