- Galaxy Ace 2 I8160
- Full data backup
- Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 drivers installed on your computer
- USB debugging activated from Settings>Developer options>USB debugging
Galaxy Ace 2 still awaits the breakthrough to Android Ice Cream Sandwich, but for now, users in Singapore and not only can enjoy the benefits of the latest Gingerbread 2.3.6 version of the Google operating system. The update fixes some bugs and brings small overall improvements that you should benefit off right now. Follow this tutorial for more information about updating your Galaxy Ace 2 to Android 2.3.6 DXMA1.You can update your Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 with the latest Android 2.3.6 DXMA1 by using Samsung Kies or with Ota if your Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 supports it. However, you can also choose to install Android 2.3.6 DXMA1 manually, by using ODIN, and we will guide through the steps to do this.Android 2.3.6 DXMA1 official firmware details:PDA: I8160DXMA1 CSC: I8160OLBMA1 Version: 2.3.6 Date: 2013-01-09Installation requirements:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool