- Connect Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT LTE to the computer and move cm-10.1-20130304-EXPERIMENTAL-skyrocket-M2.zip and Google Apps on the Sd card (don't extract).
- Disconnect and turn off the device.
- Boot the Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT LTE in Recovery Mode (Search for the key combination for your device)
- Select Wipe data/factory reset and then Format/system.
- Select Install zip from sd card and choose cm-10.1-20130304-EXPERIMENTAL-skyrocket-M2.zip from the sd card, then press Install.
- Wait for the installation on your Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT LTE to finish and then repeat the process for Google Apps.
- Select Wipe Cache partition and Wipe dalvik cache.
CyanogenMod Team has recently released the second stable version of the M snapshot series for Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT LTE. CyanogenMod 10.1 M2 for Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT LTE is based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. For the installation we will use cm-10.1-20130304-EXPERIMENTAL-skyrocket-M2.zip which is a zip file and CWM Recovery. Installation Requirements: In order to proceed further with the installation of CyanogenMod 10.1 M2 on your Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT LTE, you will need CWM Recovery and root, a Nandroid backup, USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT LTE installed on your computer. Important!! Installing CyanogenMod 10.1 M2 on Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT LTE means you are installing a Custom ROM on your device. Here is a list with the risks involving the installation of custom ROMs on your Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT LTE. Required Downloads:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool