- Connect Samsung Galaxy Note (T-MOBILE) to the computer and move cm-10.1-20130304-EXPERIMENTAL-quincytmo-M2.zip and Google Apps on the Sd card (don't extract).
- Disconnect and turn off the device.
- Boot the Samsung Galaxy Note (T-MOBILE) in Recovery Mode (Search for the key combination for your device)
- Select Wipe data/factory reset and then Format/system.
- Select Install zip from sd card and choose cm-10.1-20130304-EXPERIMENTAL-quincytmo-M2.zip from the sd card, then press Install.
- Wait for the installation on your Samsung Galaxy Note (T-MOBILE) to finish and then repeat the process for Google Apps.
- Select Wipe Cache partition and Wipe dalvik cache.
CyanogenMod Team has recently released the second stable version of the M snapshot series for Samsung Galaxy Note (T-MOBILE). CyanogenMod 10.1 M2 for Samsung Galaxy Note (T-MOBILE) is based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. For the installation we will use cm-10.1-20130304-EXPERIMENTAL-quincytmo-M2.zip which is a zip file and CWM Recovery. Installation Requirements: In order to proceed further with the installation of CyanogenMod 10.1 M2 on your Samsung Galaxy Note (T-MOBILE), you will need CWM Recovery and root, a Nandroid backup, USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note (T-MOBILE) installed on your computer. Important!! Installing CyanogenMod 10.1 M2 on Samsung Galaxy Note (T-MOBILE) means you are installing a Custom ROM on your device. Here is a list with the risks involving the installation of custom ROMs on your Samsung Galaxy Note (T-MOBILE). Required Downloads:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool