- An upgrade to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- A revamped Doze mode for improved battery management
- Performance improvements to the entire system
- Better fingerprint sensor recognition and performance
- Newly added OnePlus Camera interface
- A Dirac HD Sound technology has been integrated replacing the MaxxAudio and Tuner.
- Enhancements to Shelf UX
- Apps can now be locked in recents to avoid them from being cleared. A clear process option has also been included in addition to clear all, for improved control over processes running in the background
- Swiftkey updated to version 6.3.3
Its been a really long wait for users of the OnePlus 2 devices, but finally their official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow build is currently heading their way. In the announcement published on their blog, the major Marshmallow update will breath new life to the handset with new features along with much-needed enhancements. The OTA update is currently live and should hit all OnePlus 2 smartphone in the next 48 hours.This latest update will bump up the device's software version to OxygenOS version 3.0.2. In addition to this, some of the main features to look forward to in the update include:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool