- Battery Feature The new battery saving feature added by Android will increase your battery life by up to ninety minutes. It could come in very handy if you are always travelling. The management of power usage has become easier because the operating system has installed a feature that will let you know the estimated time before the phone runs out of battery. While you are charging it, it will also tell you the estimated time it needs to charge fully.
- Material Design Google has made sure that the users with any Android device in their hands have the similar kind of design experience when using Android Lollipop Operating system. The material design adjusts itself according to the device in hand. The elements it contains can expand and shrink. Google has left a lot whiter space in between the elements, giving it 3D look overall. Google believes that the latest design is very smooth to operate.
- Updated Notification Screen It is a lot easier to respond to your friends now. It will let you read and send messages directly from your lock screen. The new priority mode will only let particular people and notification to get through. You can turn it on by pressing your device’s volume button. It also stops unnecessary interrupting calls while you are watching a movie or playing a game.
- Smoother and Faster Google has introduced a new runtime on Android OS known as ART. According to Google it will improve the responsiveness, save battery and will improve performance of applications. The latest operating system will be four times better when it comes to Androids performance, says Google. The 64-bit chip support is also one of the major developments.
- Better Security Now you can hand your phone over to anyone. With the new guest user mode, you don’t have to worry about the security of your personal files as you can create several accounts and anyone can access your phone without being able to access your personal files and folders.
The latest version of android has finally arrived. The last 5.0 lollipop OS has initiated from the google’s nexus series. Chief operating officer of Android Sundar Pichai had some really nice things to say about this particular version of Android. Below are some of the prominent features of the latest Android operating system.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool