- The inbuilt flashlight: users of Lollipop have an option of using the flashlight in their phones to get notifications as long as their smartphone has got LED flash. With this, they will just need to pull down their notifications.
- Trusted places: This is a feature that enables a user to set his or her phone’s location such that there are places they can get into and they will not need to unlock their phone using a password. To enable this to work, you only need to go to the Settings, then proceed to the Security and finally to the Smart lock.
- The battery changes: This has been there on KitKat. With Android Lollipop, you will be able to know how long your battery may take to be completely charged. There are also graphs that show how much time is left before your device runs out of charge.
- Notification panel: Here, you can view your notifications when your phones screen is already locked. However, one may prefer not having the feature do its work because someone might see your notifications when the screen is in lock mode thus you can disable this feature and allow some privacy.
- Multitasking: You can gain access to the various apps in your phone and also check on the details of a particular app even when you have not gotten into the app. It also allows you to get into your notifications easily.
Android Lollipop 5.0 is a new update which Android users will have access to and that will change their experiences in a great way. The update is so exciting and no one would want to be left behind. Once installed to devices, Lollipop allows users many options in operating their smartphones with ease. Considerably, Lollipop will be so much better than KitKat. In this post, we look at some 5 cool features that already make Lollipop a Pop star mobile OS.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool