Feel free to share your experience with the new update with us and our readers.
- New Lock Screen Access - Media Controls, Camera Shortcut
- SMS App Chooser - select a default application for sending and receiving SMS text messages
- Restyled Status and Navigation Bars - status and navigation bars are translucent and can sit on top of apps, along with simplified status bar icons
- Consolidated Location Settings - location services are integrated and more detailed by new Location menu
- Expanded Emoji Icons
- Wireless Printing – supports printing over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Prevention Information pop-up message is suppressed
Happy owners of a Sprint Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, you can now enjoy your first major update since you bought your device as Samsung released the very latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat towards you. I'm saying you first 'major update' because you probably haven't seen an update since you bought your device. The Tab 3 7.0 is not really the high-tech gadget you would expect to have, but rather a budget device that was usually offered for free at a fair network subscription. However it does its job pretty well and there's not much you can complain at a device this cheap. And it got KitKat after all so here goes another strong point. The official changelog looks like this:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool