Samsung Galaxy 8 plus designThere is a lot of talk going around that S8 plus will bring a few changes to the Galaxy 7.Reports suggest that the screen of Galaxy S8 plus will be 131.58 mm tall, 143.05 mm diagonally, and 64.94 mm wide.
Samsung Galaxy 8 displayThe Galaxy S8 plus will have a display size of 6.2-inches screen, which is quite larger compared to the 5.5-inch Galaxy S7 screen.It is also expected to feature a dual-edge curved (infinity display) which covers 83% of the handset front panel.There are also suggestions that the phone will sport a 12-megapixel camera, a USB type-C port, a headphone jack, Al assistant, and 2560*1440 Quad HD super AMOLED display.The smartphone will come with improvements for VR. It seems that the Galaxy S8 plus will have a lot to offer.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ camera
- 12MP rear sensor with visual search feature possible.
- New 1/2.3-inch sensor with f ¼ aperture.
- 8MP front camera rumored to have an iris scanner.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ Software
- Android Nougat base software expected.
- Could connect to monitor for a desktop view of Android.
- Viv AI personal assistant confirmed.
Similar / posts
February 16th, 2017
Updated on December 28th, 2020