- Changes to the lock screen
- Bug fixes
- Google’s new material design
- Enhancements and much more
Samsung is still busy rolling out Android 5.0.2 and Android 5.0.1 Lollipop updates in their handsets. It is believed that only Nexus family has the latest Android Lollipop updates (Android 5.1 Lollipop update). According to Samsung, the company has not started installing the Android 5.1 updates in its devices. However, there are rumors that Sammy is installing the Android 5.1 update in its biggest names.In December 2014, Samsung began rolling out the Samsung began rolling out the Android 5.0 Lollipop update to the S5. The launching of Android 5.0 update on Samsung Galaxy S5 lead to the spread of new Samsung Galaxy S5 variants in the whole world. The update also spread to other handsets such as; Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note Edge and Galaxy Note 4.Sammy’s Android 5.0.1 Lollipop, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and Android 5.0 Lollipop updates delivered many changes such as:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool